CENTRAL VA ROOFING
When you call us for a complementary onsite roof assessment, we will quickly respond and schedule at your convenience a time to look at the properties roof. Once there we will listen to your needs and desires, inspect the roof and discuss the problems we find. Within a day or two, after evaluating all information gathered, a written proposal will be finished, and at your preference we will E-mail it or deliver it in person.
Ethical Business Practices
- We do not require a large deposit before we start.
- No pressure or scare tactics- just the facts.
- We don’t storm chase damage- you will not find us knocking on your door apprising you of roof damage.
- During the inspection, we can generally see the possibilities for damage repair to the decking or flashings and will advise you how much extra may be incurred. However, we will never tell you that material costs already quoted have risen in price (a scam perpetrated by devious roofers).
- We are happy to show our company’s license and certificates of insurance. Tip check the number of employees covered by the company’s policy- a low number indicates the contractor is using temporary help.
- We encourage you to inspect the roofing material to make sure it is what you ordered (some devious roofers will replace a more expensive shingle with something similar).
Central Virginia Roofing thanks you for your perusal of this website and hopes you have found within its pages a reason to take the next step and contact us for a complementary onsite roof assessment. We always apprise you of the most economical route first then as you consider other options the estimate will be adjusted.